Sunday 12 July 2015

wow------------missed connections

In todaz machinised  era life has become so busy that hardly we think about anything else than our chip like routine .actually we have turned out slaves and our mindset does not allow us to break the barriers of our self.Work pressure and household chores have occupied our memory and hardly we get space to recollect our sweet memories which are the foundation of our basic personality.

we have forgotten our childhood and those friends without whom the dat used to be dull and bore.Maximum hours we spend in the company of class mates and some of them are very close to our heart.I too had a very short list of my close friends like Jassie,Savita and Sunu.We four were a group of brilliant but naughty students.JASSIE was lively.beautiful and very humorous and none of the activities like picnic or tour could be carried out in her absence.actually she was our JAAn.But as earlier mentioned along with the passage of time we change our priorities and become selfish.

It was she who taught me patience,feeling of togetherness.She pointed out my mistakes and whenever we had any issues it was she who on very next day used to give me warm hug and everything used to be  normal.


Really i had missed this strong connection as I am not in touch with most important person .I really wish to appologise through this post that i could not visit her even when she missed her precious thing .......her elder son.So selfish i have become that I am so busy in chores of lfe that i forgot my beloved friend whose company had been blessing for me.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

nisha talwar  

No comments:

Post a Comment